Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to OK! :)

I can remember my first principal raving about the smell of a new school year. Confused by her comment, I just smiled and continued working. I now understand her enthusiasm and am looking forward to those exciting scents. The aroma of freshly painted classrooms, sparkling waxed floors and brand-new vinyl backpacks gives me goose bumps! Maybe it's just the thought of a fresh beginning; new students, new parents, new colleagues, new schedules, new learning and new memories to be made. Either way, I am looking forward to the precious smiles, exciting learning and funny stories your children will share with me! I'll be posting many classroom updates, videos and photos to this blog, so please check back often. We're going to have a fabulous year together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment